Courses & Workshops
Electro-Magnetic illness workshop
An informative workshop for the health professional or lay person.
- Electro-Magnetic Fields – worldwide infrastructures
- Health effects from: WiFi, cordless phones, mobile/iphones, TETRA police/emergency services + more
- E.S -
Electro sensitivity – human reaction and intolerance to EMR – causes and symptoms
- Symptoms and signs of environmental radiation illness
- Earth energy changes – from global EMR saturation
- Treatment programmes – types of treatment, remedies and radionics
This highly valuable workshop explains and demonstrates how we are all affected on one level or another by the technology that surrounds us, every minute of every day of our lives.
There will be advice available on how to protect your environment from environmental radiations, demonstrations on how EMR affects the human system and information of how to be tested for electro sensitivity.
Bring your own pen and paper
Workshop material supplied
The Rainbow Rooms, First Floor, 8-14 High Street (Berry’s Archade) Rayleigh Essex SS6 7EF
10.00am – 4.00pm
For full informtion and prospectus contact us on details below:
telephone: 01787 224 377 /
1 day workshop